I ordered a bicycle and basket for my wife's birthday through this website.Although we did receive the bike we never received the basket.

We've made repeated attempts to contact this vendor to resolve this matter and they have been pretty much non-responsive and took no responsibility. When you call the phone number listed on the website it goes to someone's cell phone and the lady said she's received many calls like this from people that "never received their order period".

She said I was lucky that "at least I got my bike".I would NOT do business with this company ever again!!!!

Had an Experience with JustBicycles?

Comments

There appears to be a new owner who just took over the site so hopefully you have a better experience than I did. The old owner was terrible. Good luck!

Yikes.

I just noticed your post, and ordered a bike recently as well, for the same reason you did.

I am crossing my fingers it shows up. The charge has not cleared my CC and I wonder if I should stop the payment...

Thanks for the post, but I may have found it too late.

EPIC Sports - WORST LEADERSHIP EVER EPIC Sports "Have a whole gamut of emails trying to resolve the issue. Cody Patton and Chris Robeson should not be in leadership at any company. They are flippant and arrogant. I..." Read more Simply Fit Board - Ruined my new floor! Simply Fit Board "Ruined my new kitchen floor! The simply fit exercise board has ruined my new kitchen flooring in 2 places! Beyond devastated!! They point out that it can be used on..." Read more Dicks Sporting Goods - New Shoes  or NOT  New Shoes Dicks Sporting Goods "I placed my first online order with Dicks on 7/11/17 for a pair of Nike running shoes for a birthday gift for a friend. I received the shoes on 7/14/17..." Read more Key Power International - Newton Running Sneakers Review from Singapore, Singapore Key Power International "I have been using Newton Running Shoes for several years. The initial introduction of the shoes in Singapore were good. However, over the years the quality rapidly have been gone..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Pepperidge Farm - Very disappointed Pepperidge Farm "I have been purchasing Pepperidge Farm cookies for at least 20 years. Before that, my Mom purchased them for 20 + years. My favorite was the Milano cookies. Those have..." Read more